Wheat flour- 1 cup
Grated Lauki- 1 cup
Green chilly (finely chopped)- 1-2
Coriander leaves (chopped)- 1 tbsp
Turmeric- 1/4 tsp
Chaat masala- 1 tsp
Salt- to taste
Ajwain/ celery (crushed) 2 pinch
Oil- 2 tbsp
1. Take a bowl and add wheat flour, grated lauki, finely chopped green chillies and coriander leaves in it.
2. Add all the spices including salt, turmeric, ajwain, chaat masala to it.
3. Add some oil to this and mix well.
4. Now add some water to bind soft dough. Make sure lauki also leaves water, so be careful while adding water.
5. Divide into equal sized portions. Make equal portions like Roti/Parathe and cook it on medium flame. Apply oil/butter/desi ghee on both the sides.
6. Serve hot with pickle/ chutney /curry/ or mix veg. Best for tiffin box or as a breakfast meal.