Soaked sago (sabudana)- 1 bowl
Boiled potato- 2
Black pepper powder- 1/2 tsp
Chopped green chilli- 2
Roasted peanuts- 50 gms
Chopped coriander leaves- 1tbsp
Salt- to taste
1. Coarsely grind roasted peanuts.
2. Now add soaked sago, boiled potato, black pepper powder, green chilli, peanut powder, coriander leaves and salt and all the ingredients well.
3. Prepare balls of this mixture and keep it in a plate.
4. Put ghee in every cavity of appam maker to heat it and once ghee gets heated, put prepared balls in each cavity and cover with lid and cook it for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
5. After 4 minutes, apply a little ghee on the balls and flip it to allow it to cook for 3 to 4 minutes from other sides too.
6. Cook until lightly golden on both sides.
7. Sago appe are ready and serve hot with tomato chutney or sauce.