Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Arogyaatman may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review this policy periodically.
1.How we collect information from you
We may collect information about you when you use our website; for example, when you contact us or register on our website. While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member.
2.What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
3.What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided if you consent to it;
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you by email, phone or fax for market research purposes.
- To notify you of changes to our services.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. You may request erasure of your personal information at any time by contacting us.
4.Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes or other services, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- We do not collect your sensitive information such as credit card or debit card details. Although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee non-sensitive information such as email addresses which you transmit to us over the internet are protected, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
5.Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties and we will not share such information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively. We may also use your personal information to detect and reduce fraud and credit risk.
You have the right to object to such profiling at any time by contact us; however, in order to provide you with the best service experience we recommend that profiling is used to track your preference.
7.How we use ‘cookies’
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
8.Google Adsense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
9.Links to other website
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
10.Age 18 or Under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 18 or under. If you are aged 18 years or under, please have your parent’s / guardian’s permission before providing us with your personal information.
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
To remove your contact information from all Arogyaatman.com lists and newsletters, Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
13.Advertising & Reviews
For Advertising & Reviews Please contact email@example.com