Vegetable Roll Recipe
Ingredients of Vegetable Roll Recipe: -
- Carrot - 50 gms
- Beans – 50 gms
- Capsicum –50 gms
- Green Peas – 50 gms
- Boiled Potato – 100 gms
- Gram Flour (Roasted) –3 tsp
- Ginger –10 gms
- Coriander Leaves – 10 gms
- Green Chillies – 2
- Garam masala –½ tsp
- Maida + Ararot–4 tsp
- Refined Oil –500 ml
- Salt – to taste
Method of making Vegetable Roll Recipe: -
- Cut carrot beans and capsicum into small pieces.
- Now put all these chopped vegetables and peas in a grinder and grind them coarsely.
- Grate potatoes and keep them aside. Finely chop ginger, green chili, and green coriander.
- Now heat 3 teaspoons of oil in the pan. Now put the cooked vegetables in it and cook on low flame till the water dries.
- Now put the vegetable in a bowl and add potatoes, green chilies, coriander, ginger, gram flour, spices, and salt over it and make a roll by mixing it well.
- Now make a batter of maida and arrowroot in a bowl. Now dip the vegetable roll in this batter and put it aside.
- Then heat the oil in a pan and fry the pieces of the vegetable rolls till they become golden.
- Now serve hot with coriander chutney.