Sticky Date Pudding Recipe
Sticky date pudding recipe is a simple dessert since dates are dried the soaking takes some time. Otherwise, the process is super simple. The pudding tastes great and it doesn’t have an overwhelming date taste.
But it’s not as decadent as many other desserts like Cold Cake. Sticky date pudding recipe has a soft, moist texture. Pudding needs to be reasonably sweet since the cream we use is plain and not sweetened. Chocolate topping and roasted nuts really add to the flavor.
Ingredients of Sticky date pudding recipe : -
- Dry Dates – 200 gms
- Milk – 500 ml
- Sugar – 100 gms
- Desi ghee – 2 tbsp
- Coconut (grated) – 2 tbsp
- Almonds – 4
- Cashews – 5
- Raisins – 1 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
Methods of making Sticky date pudding recipe : -
1. Soak charm in milk for 6-7 hours. Take out the date seeds and grind them coarsely in a grinder.
2. Put ghee in a frypan and heat it. Turn down the flame when hot and add the date-paste and fry for 15 minutes.
3. When it turns golden, add sugar and milk to it and cook on low heat for some time.
4. When the milk dries completely and starts leaving ghee, add chopped almonds, cashews, raisins, and cardamom powder and mix well.
5. Allow cooking for 2 more minutes.
6. Date palm pudding is ready. Serve hot in winters.
This Is How You make sticky date pudding recipe.