Green peas – ½ kg
Green chillies (chopped) – 2
Corn flour – 2 tsp
Ginger (grated) - 2 tsp
Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
Garam masala – ½ tsp
Aloo chips – 30 gms
Bread crumbs – 50 gms
Maida – 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
Oil – for frying
Salt – as per taste
1. First of all, boil the peas and cool them and keep aside in a bowl.
2. Heat a spoon of oil in a pan and add green chillies to it. When the chillies start floating on oil, add boiled peas to it and fry it properly for 5-7 minutes.
3. After this let the peas cool down.
4. Now add green coriander leaves, grated ginger, garam masala powder, cumin powder, salt and corn flour to the peas. Mix all the ingredients well and take equal pieces of prepared stuff and make same sized cutlets.
5. Add half a cup of water to the maida flour and make a thin batter.
6. Dip each cutlet in the maida flour mixture and wrap it in bread crumbs and keep it aside.
7. Heat oil in the pan and fry the cutlets one by one, until it gets golden brown.
8. Then serve it hot with potato chips and chutney or sauce.