A recipe that has been handed down through the years from Mother to Daughter. It's just a simple Apple Pudding recipe. When you are in a hurry and have very little time on hand, you can give this dessert a try. That is the very basic recipe and good for the times of the party. Serve either cold or hot. It is good plain but better with milk, Kesar, desi ghee or lemon juice.
Ingredients of Making Apple Pudding: -
- Apple – ½ kg
- Sugar – 25 gms
- Cinnamon powder – ½ tsp
- Milk – ½ cup
- Kesar – 2 threads
- Desi ghee - 2 tsp
- Raisins – 10-12
- Cashews –8
- Almonds -4-5
- Pistachio –3-4
Methods of preparing Apple Pudding: -
- Peel the apple and grate it.
- Put the grated apple in a nonstick pan and cook on the water until the water dries.
- After this, add sugar and saffron (Kesar) mixed milk and cook it.
- Now add desi ghee, sugar and cinnamon powder to it and fry it well until nice aroma comes. Off the flame after 5 minutes.
- Fry dry fruits in half a teaspoon of ghee and crush them.
- Add dry fruits to garnish and delicious Apple Pudding is ready to serve.